This year Father’s Day lands on Sunday the 18th of June. Are you confused about what to buy for Father’s Day? If you don’t know where to begin- I’ve compiled a list of tried and tested gifts that will brighten up his day!
- SNEAKERS – Fashionable + Stylish sneakers that won’t ache his feet!
- SONOS SPEAKERS- For Music Lovers- this is a game changer. Hook it up to as many rooms as you want for great-sounding music that stream via WiFi. Best part is that you can hook up countless radio stations and music services.
- MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION- Get a year long subscription to his favorite mag!
- CUFFLINKS- An oldie but goldie- maybe try a different color or stye to spice things up.
- PERSONALISED STATIONARY- You can’t go wrong with personalize anything- right?! I love making notecards, post it notes and thank you cards as gifts.
- A BELT- Think outside the box and get something special- like a belt from his favorite golf course.
- PAJAMA SET- Let’s face it we all need our sleep. Why not up the ante and find super comfy ones.
- A COFFEE CUP- Simple and perhaps overdone but why not make it special with a custom photo shoot!
- HANDMADE CHARM- Something unique and from the heart- this little keepsake can be made into a keychain or a token for his car!
All photos by Jenifer Michelle Photography